Yell-o beautiful people. I am so very sorry for depriving you of posts and with that being said, I do apologize sincerely. Lately it has been all work and no play, and quite frankly it has been stressful as well. Anywho (why do I love to use that word so much?), I am so very excited and confused at the same time because I have a very important decision to make soon. One in which is based on my career!
So here it goes, for a while I have been considering adding Fashion Merchandising as a minor to my Marketing major. So today I actually walked to the Human Sciences building and spoke with an advisor who encouraged me to major in Fashion Merchandising with a minor in Marketing and Business Administration. As of now, I am in between a rock and a hard place. But, I shall pray about it and I know that God will lead me down the right path. I know that its a matter of what I am passionate about and what I truly want to do in the future.
As the end of the month rolls in, it brings many things to my remeberance which allow me to leave you with these various tips:
1. If you are a female, NEVER go see a mechanic without a male on your side because sadly, most mechanics do try and take advantage of you like they did me when I was having some work done on my Kia.
2. To-Do Lists are life savers! They will keep you both organized and focused. My good friend Ash inspired me to make them daily.
3. Don't wait until the night before an exam to study!.....unless you are some sort of Wizard lol.
4. Remember that patience is a virtue and it is one of the best characteristics that one can have.
5. Always stay encouraged....if you don't encourage yourself , then who do you expect to encourage you?
You Warmsugavanilla :)