Wednesday, February 9, 2011

These are a Few of My Favorite Things....

1)2)
3)4)5)
1. Chapstick is AMAZING especially during the winter season when your lips constantly get chaped.  I like to wear mine under any gloss I use for a smoother appearance.(About $2.00 at drugstores)
2. Peach Twist blush by MAC is what I use everyday.  It gives a fresh look and you can use it for both a day and night look as well. (about $12.00 at MAC counters or online)
3. Oil blotters by Mary Kay are very useful for those of us who have oily skin and get shiny during the day.  It is a quick and easy way to get rid of oil without messing up makeup. ($5.00 from your Mary Kay consultant)
 4. I use the Aveeno Clear Complexion bar twice a day.  It is very reliable to use on blemishes and dries them up very quickly. (about 3 or $4.00) at drugstores)
5. Commander and Chic by Sally Hanson has been my favorite shade for this fall and winter, and honestly I'll probably be still sporting it this spring and summer.  No lie, I have gotten so many compliments!  What I also enjoy about it is that it is part of the complete manicure collection so you don't have to put a clear coat on top and the brush is shaped just like a real paint brush so it gets every corner of the fingernail. (about $7.00 at drugstores)
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment